Current Skincare Loves

Crabtree and evelyn La source hand therapy (£8.00) My hands have been super dry since going from Australia - Travelling home - Get...



  • Crabtree and evelyn La source hand therapy (£8.00)
My hands have been super dry since going from Australia - Travelling home - Getting back to cold England. The change in climates didn’t do any good for my hands H O W E V E R.. This hand cream has absolutely saved them. I put it on every morning and evening and any time in between where i’m feeling needy. Obsessed with it, definitely recommend for dry hands.

  • Crabtree and evelyn Caribbean Island Wild flowers Perfume
This smells insane. That is all. In all seriousness though, i love it and i’m currently saving it for summer because i just think it will be such a nice summer perfume to wear when the weather gets a TEEEEENY bit warmer than -3824 C. It has notes of citruses and jasmine, mmmm.

  • Body Shop Vitamin C glow boosting moisturiser (£16.00) & No7 Essential Moisture Day cream (£9.50)
Name a more iconic duo than these 2 moisturisers together. I was having such issues with my skin so i decided to change up my moisturisers. I originally bought the No7 Day cream, which has been awesome for just simplifying my skincare routine as it’s great for sensitive skin. With the vitamin C moisturiser (which smells like oranges btw mmmm) i use over the top as a booster to make my skin a little less dull. Let me tell you, its goooooood.

  • Janjira Thai lime and Ginger Body Butter (£26.00)
I had never heard of this brand before they contacted me and asked me if i wanted t try any of their products. I am so glad i did try them because my goodness, this body cream is the best smelling pot of joy i have ever come across. The scent is so potent but in a good way and doesn’t feel like it will irritate my skin, it still feels really luxurious on the skin. I apply it every time i get out the shower and the smell lasts on my skin for hours after. 

  • Tea tree and Witch Hazel Nose Strips (£4.99)
These hurt, quite a bit BUT they get rid of everything you don’t want in the pores on your nose. They draw out all the grossness and leave the skin on your nose feeling so baby smooth. I use one every 4 weeks and just keep my skin smooth with the St Ives apricot scrub around the nose. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments