OMGTEA Organic Matcha Green Tea Review

OMGTEA Organic Matcha Green Tea Review: So I’m sure a lot of you have seen my content related to the OMGTea (Organic Match...





OMGTEA Organic Matcha Green Tea Review:

So I’m sure a lot of you have seen my content related to the OMGTea (Organic Matcha Green Tea). I thought I would give you an overall round up of thoughts on the product so that you can decide whether you’d like to incorporate it into your diet or not..


• Packed with potent antioxidants
• Increases energy levels and focus
• Regulates Blood Sugar Levels & Lowers Cholesterol
• Anti-Ageing & Detoxifying
• Aids Weight Loss

When I saw the benefits that this product claimed I was definitely interested as it was something that appealed to myself and the way I want to look after my body via food. I couldn’t quite believe that this product could benefit me in so many different ways. I’d be lying if I said it did because I have only been using it for 2 weeks so obviously I wouldn’t know if there was a different being made yet or not.

I didn’t realize how many ways you could incorporate this product into your diet, not only via drinks but you can also bake with it and that’s definitely something I want to try in the future. There’s these Green Tea chocolate coconut honey yummy ball things that I really need to try.. mmmmmmmm.

If I’m honest, I struggle to drink plain green tea without honey or lemon so I knew that was going to be a bit of an issue. HOWEVER (there is a however).. I managed to create recipes or find recipes and tweak them a little to make sure that I didn’t taste the green tea as much but obviously it was still in there so I would still be getting the benefits. My favourite was the smoothie I made which you can find here & also the video on my channel here.

After using it for a few weeks now I have definitely noticed that I feel much better after drinking something that contains the Matcha Tea compared to when I drink just regular tea which can make me feel tired.

I will leave a link to the website here so that you guys can go and have a look for yourself and read all about the product. If you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them in either a Q&A post or just in the comments. I hope you liked the content based around foody things.

MUCH LOVE.

* These products were sent to me to try out.










You Might Also Like

0 comments