Easing my way into liking leaves

So i always love the look of salads, some look amazing. BUT when it comes to eating them... Different story. I feel like i'm just eat...


So i always love the look of salads, some look amazing. BUT when it comes to eating them... Different story. I feel like i'm just eating a bunch of leaves from my garden with the odd pepper or cucumber slice.
HOWEVER.
I found a way to ease myself into liking them, as they are so good to eat for lunch/dinner. They are a good healthy option to take to work on my lunch break instead of going to Tesco and picking up all the reduced pastries :/
So i made this pasta salad today which was so yummy. I have been either using wholewheat pasta or cous cous mixed with salad leaves / spinach etc. This is the best way i've found to help me eat the whole thing instead of just dodging the leaves and eating all the meat and veggies.
The salad pictured above was a Bacon & Avocado Pasta Salad i made for lunch today. It includes:

  • Wholewheat Pasta
  • Salad Leaves
  • Bacon
  • Avocado
  • Cucumber
  • Red onion
  • Balsamic Dressing
Thought i'd share this on my blog because tbh it was the best f***ing 'salad' i've made yet. Yay me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments