What's in my bag

What's in my bag video is linked below So i'm back with another video on my channel. This time it is a 'What's in my ba...

What's in my bag video is linked below

So i'm back with another video on my channel. This time it is a 'What's in my bag'.. Everyone loves a good mooch into someone else's bag right?

Thought i'd let you guys on here know about the videos i upload just in case you want to have a look at my channel.

I want to start blogging a lot more (once a week at least) but atm i am so stuck with what to post. I have a lot of things i want to write about but i don't know if people would be interested or if it's all too personal. CONFUSED.
So if you have any ideas of what you would like to see on my blog then let me know, because i love just typing away as well as blabbering away on my youtube channel.

Some people are also weirded out by the contraceptive pill in my photo..that's just what was in my bag? And tbh it's quite important to a lot of girls especially if they don't want a child right? HAHAHAH. It's normal ok.

Much love.



You Might Also Like

0 comments