PRINTS PRINT PRINTS FEAT. DESENIO

LINKS TO PRINTS LISTED BELOW  LINKS TO PRINTS LISTED BELOW I have been dyyyyingggggg to get my hands on some Desenio prints to dec...

LINKS TO PRINTS LISTED BELOW 

LINKS TO PRINTS LISTED BELOW

I have been dyyyyingggggg to get my hands on some Desenio prints to decorate rooms with. Every one is going crazy for gallery walls and prints, so i'm lucky to say that i now have the chance to do exactly that.
I have put together a video collaborating with Desenio where i have hauled and styled some prints in my room at University. It helps to make my room feel super cosy and homely-ish (well..as homely as you can feel hehe).
Desenio are such an affordable, high quality print brand and i honestly love every single print that i received from them. So go and check out my video below that i posted, and let me know what you think. I have linked all the prints etc in the description box of that video AND i also have a discount code, which is.. 'PHOEBESLEE' and this gets you 25% off of any prints (excluding handpicked posters & frames) It is also only valid from the 3RD - 5TH OF OCTOBER.. so be quick!!!


PRINTS PICTURED ABOVE:

You Might Also Like

0 comments