Collars Up

A couple of days ago i took a trip to London for some quality time with myself and just browsed around the shops staring at all the ...



A couple of days ago i took a trip to London for some quality time with myself and just browsed around the shops staring at all the things i can't afford because i'm a poor student. 
Whilst in H&M i snuck a mirror selfie and uploaded it to Instagram & a lot of you seemed to love my outfit.
So i put together as close to what i was wearing as i could get.. so you could replicate this look for yourself. The shoes and coat are the exact items i am wearing in the photo, however the others are just 'similar items'. Click on the images below and it will take you directly to the item on the website.

I hope you like this idea. I definitely want to incorporate more fashion into my social media platforms and get back to blogging frequently. My Youtube channel just hit over 6,000 subscribers which is c r a z y. Thank you so much to anyone who is subscribed, let me know what videos you would like to see from me in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments