What i have bought for University

Some of you may have heard (if you follow me on social media) that i am going to University, very soon, in 1 week in fact. I have watc...



Some of you may have heard (if you follow me on social media) that i am going to University, very soon, in 1 week in fact. I have watched god knows how many Uni hauls and preparations videos on youtube to find out what i need to bring and the low down on what it's like.

So i thought that i would create my own series of university videos and i have started it off with 2 haul videos showing you some on the bits that i have bought to take with me. I have bought a lot more since i filmed these videos so i will have to update you guys at some point, but for now here is what i have bought.

I am going to university to study Makeup and Hair design, which is my absolute dream course and i am honestly so excited to be starting to learn more about the industry and what i love. If any of you guys have any questions on my course then don't hesitate to ask me.

I have found shopping at Wilkinsons extremely helpful for Uni bits and bobs. They have all the essentials you need for halls and for such affordable prices. I have also found Ikea useful as well as this is a place for just basic items for kitchen and some decor for your bedroom. If anyone has any other suggestions on places i can get bits and bobs then let me know.

The videos are linked below, but if you want to just check out my youtube channel in general then i'll have the link here. I create beauty, fashion and lifestyle content, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT X


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really love your videos and blog posts, I was wondering whether you would like to read my first blog post, amytannock.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete