Holiday Makeup Tutorial

So today i thought i would post a tutorial that i featured on my YouTube channel. This is my go to holiday makeup look.. Perfect for C...


So today i thought i would post a tutorial that i featured on my YouTube channel. This is my go to holiday makeup look.. Perfect for Christmas Day, a Christmas Party or even New Years Eve. This look is one of those 'feel good' makeup looks, it boosts my confidence instantly when i wear it and that's what i love most about makeup.

Here listed below are the products that i used to create this look:
Foundation: A foundation routine is coming soon to my channel, so keep your eyes peeled.
Eyes: ○ Urban Decay NAKED palette - 'Naked'. 'Buck' & 'Half Baked'
○ Mascara - Collection 'No Clumps'
○ False Eyelashes from RC Cosmetics
Cheeks: ○ Benefit Hoola Bronzer
○ MAC Warm Soul Blush
○ The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Lips: ○ Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 01

I have the video linked below for you to watch. If you enjoyed it then give it a thumbs up, because it really helps me a lot.Leave any comments below on blog posts or videos you would like me to do in the future..

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hiya! I love your videos could you maybe do a makeup collection next? :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. It is simply an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. It allows bloggers who are less well-known to interact with each other. Go to my blog to find out what questions you have to answer and what you have to do etc. Copy and paste this link http://www.simplesynth.co.uk Let me know if you have had a go on the comments so that I can check out your answers. Love Simple Synth xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are stunning! How often do you get compliments on the colours?

    Love the video - do you use studio lighting?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup look is so pretty I love the red lipstick!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Phoebe Slee. Powered by Blogger.